Vooks Animated Storybooks, Teacher Appreciation 1 Year FREE, Parents get 3 months FREE



TEACHERS:
VOOKS is an animated storybook site and they currently have some cool promotions. They are offering teachers one year free. You can use three personal devices and up to 30 classroom devices used for in-school purposes. There is no purchase necessary and no credit card required- it is actually really FREE! They said to give them up to three days to process your application.




PARENTS:
Also, we can let our parents know that they are offering parents three months free. You get 90 days free for home use and after that it costs 4.99/month.



I signed up for my free year and I am excited to get the access information in my email in the next few days. Vooks' goal is to provide better screen time with read-along highlighted text to promote reading and reading comprehension. I will be adding this to my "Language Through Literacy" interactive sites list. 




Ms. Coyle MS CCC/SLP

0 comments:

Post a Comment