Literacy Based /sh/ Speech Therapy

 


     I first wrote about edpuzzle, HERE. Edpuzzle is a cool website that lets you embed content into videos such as quizzes or information. I used the book, Sharing a Shell by Julia Donaldson to create a guided speech therapy session targeted on the /sh/ sound. It is public so anyone can use this resource that I created for free. 

     I love this book because it does have a LOT of great /sh/ practice, but it is also a wonderful story of friendship. I embedded 10 content stops into the video for lots of great literacy based /sh/ practice. You can access the video, HERE


     While I love edpuzzle, I don't love the limitations. You can only create 20 videos for free. However, they have a great referral system that works for BOTH people. If you sign up for edpuzzle with my link, YOU get three extra videos and so do I, so please use my link to sign up so we both benefit. 

Please check out Edpuzzle Here:
https://edpuzzle.com/signup/teacher?rc=0e3mga


Here is my own Edpuzzle Channel that I will post all of my videos on:
Ms. Coyle's Edpuzzle Channel

I hope you enjoy using this video in your next /sh/ speech therapy session!

Michelle Coyle MS CCC/SLP

0 comments:

Post a Comment