Coyle's Quizlet for Speech and Language Therapy

 



        I love Quizlet! Cards have been a big part of speech therapy for as long as we have had Webber articulation cards (and probably before that too). So using interactive, talking card decks in therapy seemed like a no-brainer to me. My students love Quizlet too! I use a wireless mouse and a projector and the students say their targets as they take turns going through the card decks.


You can find me on quizlet here: https://quizlet.com/coyleSLP


You can join my quizlet group here: Speech Language Therapy



I have made a variety of folders to organize all of my card sets. I hope you find something useful!

Asking Questions

Answering Questions

Phonological Awareness

Word Parts (Morphology)

Grammar

Syntax

Semantics

SPEECH

Apraxia

Pragmatics

Higher Order Thinking Skills

Pre-K to Kinder (Age 3-6 Language Skills)


Enjoy!
Michelle Coyle MS CCC/SLP




0 comments:

Post a Comment