Asking Questions FREEBIE



        I just posted a new FREE resource on my TpT Store,
Coyle's Communication.


  Follow me!



This resource is designed for a student that has difficulty formulating questions. It uses the WH Question Picture Cue Therapy Program cues, which I would suggest investing in so you know how to teach the picture cues that are included. I am providing this resource free for a limited time to showcase my work and show how useful my WH picture cues can be. I have made a lot of materials with the cues and will be uploading more in my BOOM store soon. I hope you enjoy this FREE example resource!
GOALS TARGETED:
* Answering Questions
* Asking Questions
* Grammatically correct utterances
* Sentence/Question Formulation


Go check out this free resource and please let me know what you think!

**UPDATE: My WH picture Cue Therapy Program is now a fully digital, interactive program on Boom Learning, Here: https://wow.boomlearning.com/store/bundle/ZTG8xBcE9EzR8AZmo


Ms. Coyle MS CCC/SLP

0 comments:

Post a Comment