YouTube Links for Speech and Language Therapy

 


      Youtube has a LOT of content so I have compiled my favorite channels and links and organized them into categories so you can easily find a video that fits your speech and language therapy goals. I love to Sing!! and sometimes singing words and concepts with the right side of our brain helps us to be able to say those same words with the left side of our brain. Do you have some favorite videos or channels that I don't have below? Please leave a comment and tell me about them!


Youtube Channels: 

Books/ Read Aloud Channels:

Books I Love: 
SPEECH
BASIC CONCEPTS

Position
Description/Opposites
Temporal (Time)
Quantity

Sequencing

Simple Vocabulary/ Categories/ Functions:

Social Skills:

Vocabulary: 
Ms. Coyle MS CCC/SLP

0 comments:

Post a Comment