BOOM Is Having Its First-Ever Sale! 🎉
BOOM is having its first-ever SALE, and Coyle's Communication is joining in the fun!
From August 31–September 4, 2026, everything in my Boom store will be 20% off — including my already heavily discounted bundles!
This Back to School BOOM Sale is the perfect time to grab those decks that have been sitting on your wishlist and stock up on engaging, ready-to-use speech and language therapy materials for the 2026–2027 school year.
Why I Love Using Boom Cards in Speech Therapy
Kids LOVE BOOM! The interactive format makes it easy to keep students engaged while targeting meaningful speech and language goals. And as a school-based SLP, I love having activities that I can open and use immediately without printing, cutting, laminating, or spending my planning time preparing materials.
My goal with Coyle’s Communication has always been to create resources that are fun for kids, useful for clinicians, and grounded in actual evidence based speech-language therapy.
My Boom decks target areas including:
- Speech sound disorders and articulation
- Phonological processes
- Receptive and expressive language
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Early language and pre-verbal communication skills
- Autism and AAC
- Vocabulary and literacy
- WH questions, sequencing, concepts, grammar, and more
Many of my decks also include visual supports, audio, interactive practice, built-in data collection, and multiple activities targeting the same skill, so they can be used across therapy sessions rather than being a one-and-done activity.
Created by an SLP, for SLPs
I’m Michelle Coyle, MS, CCC-SLP, an ASHA-certified speech-language pathologist who has worked with children since 2000. I have spent more than 25 years creating therapy materials for the students on my caseload, and Coyle’s Communication grew out of those materials.
I design my decks with real therapy in mind: What will keep my students engaged? What will help them understand the skill? What visual support would make this easier? Can I use this with different students and ability levels? And, maybe most importantly on a busy school day — can I pull it up and actually use it quickly?
And Don't Forget the Freebies! 🎁
I release a FREE Boom deck every time Coyle’s Communication reaches another 400 followers!
🎉 The next free deck will be released at 3,600 followers!
So if you aren't already following my Boom store, make sure you follow along so you don't miss the next one.
Save the Dates!
📅 August 31–September 4, 2026
💥 20% off the entire Coyle’s Communication Boom store
🛒 Bundles are included!
Whether you are looking for articulation activities, language therapy, early language resources, AAC supports, literacy activities, or just some fresh materials to start the school year, this is a great time to stock up.
Happy Back-to-School BOOM shopping! 🎉













0 comments:
Post a Comment