Speech Community Highlight: Ashley Rossi




        From time to time I am going to post about another speech therapist that I admire. Today, I am highlighting Ashley Rossi from Sweet Southern Speech. Ashley is a Texas SLP and I always find great ideas on her website. I especially love the monthly lesson plan ideas that she posts every month for FREE! Some of them do include links to items you pay for in her TpT store, but you can do most of the things for free. (Plus, support other SLP's and buy their cute things!) She also often gives us freebies in her lesson plans too (thanks, Ashley!).




        I also went to the 2019 ASHA convention in Orlando last weekend and I met Ashley! (The picture above is from her Instagram). I am sure I am one of the hundreds of people that said hi and told her they appreciated her website, but it was cool to see her toolbox organization system in person. I am big on organization. Spreadsheets and labels make me HAPPY! (no like for real, super happy).

I encourage you to visit her website and get some great therapy ideas: https://sweetsouthernspeech.com/

Ms. Coyle MS CCC/SLP

0 comments:

Post a Comment