Super Speech Spinner




        Super Teacher Tools has a variety of online interactive tools available to use. I am highlighting the spinner today: Super Speech Spinner Activities  http://www.superteachertools.us/spinner/.

      In the above picture, I made a /l/ all positions spinner: https://tinyurl.com/yxr3v6fj I had my students tell me words to put on the spinner (thus practising their target words once). Then they took turns spinning and making a sentence with the word they spun. Then we did a round where they spun twice and had to incorporate two words into the sentence they made. Pretty simple, but my kids enjoyed the activity and I can visualize using it in a variety of ways for both speech and language targets for older students that are reading (2nd -5th grade).

   Alternatively, if you just need a traditional spinner for a game, you can definitely use this online interactive one for that as well. 


I hope this activates your creative juices and helps you make a fun interactive activity with your speech and language kiddos. 

Ms. Coyle MS CCC/SLP

0 comments:

Post a Comment